Make A Succulent Wreath For Spring
Bring spring into your home with a wreath. Be inspired by nature and the budding green blossoms around Denver and make your own succulent wreath. The best part of succulent wreaths is you can upcycle from the succulents you or your friends already have! It’s easy, inexpensive and stays alive all year around! Succulent cuttings can be taken from living plants and will grow into a new plant- perfect upcycling, right?! Just remember to spritz with water occasionally, let it get some sun and it’ll keep growing! Revampt Goods gives step-by-step instructions on how to create this one of a kind wreath!
What You Need
- A wire wreath frame
- Sphagnum moss
- Floral wire
- Floral pins
- Rooting hormone
- Succulent clippings- from your house, your friends or even nature!
How To Make It!
- Collect clippings, grab a branch or stem and cut. The more diverse in colors the more colorful your wreath!
- Lay clippings out and let them dry till dry scabs form on the bottom
- Moisten moss in a bowl for 5-10 minutes until wet
- Stuff wreath frame with moss from the back, wrap with wire
- Add second layer so wreath cannot be seen from front, wrap with wire
- Take largest clipping and dip in rooting hormone
- Make a hole in moss with a pen and insert the clipping
- Use floral pins to secure clipping
- Repeat till wreath is full of clippings!
- Group same clipping type next to each other for greater visual effect!
Come Check Out Other Upcycled One-Of-A-Kind Goods at Revampt Goods!
Daniel Louis decided to take a different approach to the green revolution. Instead of focusing broadly on the ever increasing number of “eco-friendly” products, Daniel has chosen to focus on products made from resources already in existence. Our reclaimed home furnishings are individually selected for their utility, creativity, and unique re-purposed nature. Our incredible home products are fabricated from the most unsuspecting raw materials; bicycle wheels, sails, tires, dilapidated machinery, and more. Please check back soon for more details as we continue to hand pick these one-of-a-kind reclaimed goods!