Trees are essential to life. They are one of the most powerful and cheapest ways to make a difference in your community, and in your world. Revampt Goods recycles, reclaims, and repurposes in order to help save our environment and trees.
Trees are recyclable, renewable and biodegradable. They also keep air and water pollution in check. More trees also means more wood, which can easily be recycled into unique items found at Revampt! So, collaborate with us and see how and when you should plant a tree this spring to benefit you and your unique home purchases! Best time to plant is now and until Mid June, so lets start planting some trees.
- Raises property value
- Protects property from wind
- Reduces soil erosion
- Reduces water evaporation, preserves winter moisture and improves water quality
- Reduces atmospheric carbon dioxide
- Reduces heating and cooling costs
- Enhances natural beauty
Proper Spring Tree Planting Guidelines in Denver
- Use container- grown or balled and bur lapped trees, these establish quickly due to roots
- When planting in clay soils, dig the hole so the top 2 to 3 inches of the root ball remains above ground level
- When planting in sandy soil, plant so the root ball’s top can be even with ground level
- Dig planting holes wide rather than deep for optimum root growth
- No need to fertilize at planting time!
- Do not over water newly planted trees
Come Check Out Our Selection of Recycled Wood Products for Your Home!
Revampt Goods in Denver sells sensible, utilitarian, and affordable home furnishings made from recycled materials. Everything in this store had a previous life and has been given new utility. Our incredible home products are fabricated from the most unsuspecting raw materials; bicycle wheels, sails, tires, dilapidated machinery, and more. Check back soon for more details as we continue to hand pick these one-of-a-kind reclaimed goods!